Sunday, June 21, 2020

My First Bicycle

A bicycle was something that I always dream when I was a kid. It was like having a Ferrari or Porsche in my hometown. Previously, I was using a bicycle that belonged to my uncle which has vertical steel across the handle to the seat. You must have a very special technique to ride it.

Old Bicycle

As time goes by, when I was 7 years old, my father brought me a new bicycle. It was a BMX. At that moment, I was sick due to fever. I recovered instantly & thanks to the by the bicycle. I love my BMX so much.
BMX or BMW

I named it as Kuda. I ride almost 4- 6 Km every day to my school and around my village, and on every weekend before sunrise, I used to go away to football.
Bicycle's Stunt

As this is my first cycle I kept very clean and neat for almost one year, I realized it became old and started doing some stunts on it...! like paddling with free hands on roads & streets of my home, and while paddling the bicycle I tried to lift up the front handle up while riding like this, I fell down N number of times, but finally, I was happy with my cycle in my school days. Those were the days and it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment