Sunday, June 21, 2020

My First Motorcycle

When I was in University, I've always wanted a motorcycle. Ever since I was a teenager in high school. In fact, I saved up through my senior year to buy a Suzuki RC80 as my first vehicle.

Tun Mahathir and Modenas Kriss 110

As history, the age of motorcycle construction has been around for over 100 years. The first motorcycle was invented in 1885 by a world-renowned automobile engineer Gottieb Daimler. The first motorcycle of Daimler's creation has its own history as Daimler's own son Paul Daimler has successfully ridden the first 6 miles.

krissModenasClub Instagram posts - Gramho.com
Motorcycle's Stunt

From 1885 until now the construction of motorcycles has never stopped. From time immemorial people have been racing to produce motorcycles of various shapes, powers, uses, and so on.

Finally, My dad gifted a modern 110 motorcycle to motivate me to study at university. I stumble with a few accidents but still survive. Now, the motorcycle wasn’t here anymore but the memory still lingers on.

No comments:

Post a Comment