Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My First Car

My first car was a new 2007 Honda City 1.5A iDSI with something like flower-horn fish or a big gigantic Philips Iron – the kind of boxy, silver sedan that you might picture when you think of an old Honda's Car.

When I bought it, there wasn’t any tinted on the windshield, so it became a tradition in our country to install the tinted. As a result, I went to the cheapest show that can offer the best deal. It took about two hours to install and until I fell asleep on the couch at the shop.

Honda City 1.5A iDSI 2003-2008


I couldn’t tell you where I went the first time I drove it for a long journey. I think it was back to my hometown, to show the car to my parents. It was constantly in the shop, usually just for minor upgrades. Once, after a quick upgrade, I discovered a rule that we cannot simply replace the headlamp with the white color because it's against the rule. Oh no!!
Headlamp for Honda City iDSI

A headlamp is a lamp attached to the front of a vehicle to illuminate the road ahead. Headlamps are also often called headlights, but in the most precise usage, headlamp is the term for the device itself and headlight is the term for the beam of light produced and distributed by the device. - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment